ST. PAUL, Minn. (AP) -- - A 22-year-old junior from Nebraska has been found dead in his dorm room at the University of St. Thomas in St. Paul. No foul play is suspected.
University officials say Mark Langdon of Omaha was found in his room Friday afternoon. University spokesman Jim Winterer says he was found after friends asked public-safety officials to check on him.
Authorities don't suspect foul play, but Winterer says the cause of death won't be known until after an autopsy.
Langdon was studying political science.
- Walker hopes federal government shutdown can be avoided
- Baldwin encourages Perdue to visit Wisconsin dairy farmers
- Bills to fight homelessness in Wisconsin up for vote
- Proposal would allow homemade baked goods sales in Wisconsin
- Wisconsin dairy farms face closure due to Canadian policies
- Walker says he has 'no interest' in higher vehicle fees
- Excessive use of technology among youth raising concerns
- CSAs connecting fresh produce to consumers
- La Crosse 12-year-old to clean up skate park with community help
- Thousands honored in La Crosse for volunteering