ST. PAUL, Minn. (AP) -- - A 22-year-old junior from Nebraska has been found dead in his dorm room at the University of St. Thomas in St. Paul. No foul play is suspected.
University officials say Mark Langdon of Omaha was found in his room Friday afternoon. University spokesman Jim Winterer says he was found after friends asked public-safety officials to check on him.
Authorities don't suspect foul play, but Winterer says the cause of death won't be known until after an autopsy.
Langdon was studying political science.
- Copyright 2016 by WKBT News8000. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- On Your Side - Guide to Buying Glasses Online
- VIDEO: Area couples prepare for wedding season
- VIDEO: De Soto Area Lions Club promoting grant for flood victims
- VIDEO: Local event helps connect military families
- VIDEO: Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Local event helps connect military families
- De Soto Area Lions Club promoting grant for flood victims
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Minnesota GOP charts new course in response to protests