NODINE, Minn. (WKBT) - Parts of I-90 remain closed near Nodine after two semitrailers collided killing both drivers early Tuesday.
According to the Minnesota State Patrol, one of the drivers was heading Eastbound and crossed the median, hitting the other semi.
Both of the trucks started on fire.
Drivers are told to use the detour in both directions until the road is able to reopen.
- Minnesota Gov. Mark Dayton says he will finish his term despite being diagnosed with prostate cancer
- La Crosse in top 20 college towns
- Assignment: Education - Global Partners mentors Hamilton students
- Trump to take executive action advancing oil pipelines
- United Way nears campaign goal
- La Crosse County sees record home sales in 2016
- Couleecap granted $53,000 for entrepreneurial support
- End of TPP leaves farmers and business leaders concerned
- Education tax credit causes stir at Minnesota Legislature
- Dayton plots big budget with public health insurance option