NODINE, Minn. (WKBT) - Parts of I-90 remain closed near Nodine after two semitrailers collided killing both drivers early Tuesday.
According to the Minnesota State Patrol, one of the drivers was heading Eastbound and crossed the median, hitting the other semi.
Both of the trucks started on fire.
Drivers are told to use the detour in both directions until the road is able to reopen.
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- La Crosse celebrates Arbor Day with a tree planting
- M.S. Walk raising money for medical research
- News 8 Sports Round Up-April 28, 2017
- Community leaders observe Workers Memorial Day
- 2 kayakers die after boats capsizes in Lake Michigan
- Kenosha teen stabbed at school dies