VERNON COUNTY, Wis. (WKBT) - Two motorcyclists were injured in a motorcycle crash Saturday afternoon in the Town of Jefferson, west of Viroqua according to the Vernon County Sheriff's Office.
John R. Simacek, 83, of Apple Valley, Minnesota lost control of his motorcycle and was ejected into the ditch, the Sheriff's office said. An Onalaska man, Scott D. Johnson, 45, was following Simacek and was unable to stop before hitting Simacek's bike, ejecting him into the ditch as well.
Both men were injured and transported to Vernon Memorial Hospital for treatment.
- Historic building project complete; now includes affordable housing
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Wisconsin DPI considers easing license requirements to ease teacher shortage
- Annual Iverson Freking Awards handed out at luncheon
- Assembly speaker says his job is harder than governor's
- Buzz's Bikes building still looking for new owners
- Representative Kind outlines goals for congressional session
- Debate over medical marijuana continues in Wisconsin
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion Hunt Clues 2017
- Peaches and cheese: Governors place bet on Falcons-Packers