VERNON COUNTY, Wis. (WKBT) - Two motorcyclists were injured in a motorcycle crash Saturday afternoon in the Town of Jefferson, west of Viroqua according to the Vernon County Sheriff's Office.
John R. Simacek, 83, of Apple Valley, Minnesota lost control of his motorcycle and was ejected into the ditch, the Sheriff's office said. An Onalaska man, Scott D. Johnson, 45, was following Simacek and was unable to stop before hitting Simacek's bike, ejecting him into the ditch as well.
Both men were injured and transported to Vernon Memorial Hospital for treatment.
- Holmen teen facing attempted homicide charge following stabbing
- La Crosse Police Department sees increase in applicants
- Previous mild winters help this year's snow budget
- Northside McDonald's temporarily closes due to relocation
- News 8 Sports Round Up - February 27, 2017
- Stripper sues club in popular tourist destination
- Appeals court won't put Trump's travel ban case on hold
- Pocan bringing immigrant to Trump's congressional speech
- Republican proposes raising UW tuition by inflation, income
- New budget forecast coming Tuesday