EAU CLAIRE, Wis. (WKBT) - Eau Claire Police responded to a call concerning a juvenile that had been shot on Sunday at about 5:30 a.m. at 500 Chippewa Street.
Investigators said one juvenile accidentally shot another juvenile with a stolen gun.
The Eau Claire police have also linked a stolen car and a burglary to the two juveniles.
Police are still investigating all of the cases. The names of the juveniles are not being released at this point.
- Plans on hold for proposed cell towers in La Crosse
- Minnesota Gov. Dayton collapses during speech
- Gov. Walker proposes welfare changes
- Wisconsin Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- La Crosse's Satori Arts to be featured on 'American Pickers'
- Holmen Fire Department focuses fire safety education on different age groups
- WinCraft gets to work making Super Bowl merchandise
- ‘School Choice Week' showcases local schools for parents
- Bill Feehan remains La Crosse Republican Party Chairman
- Wisconsin Republicans criticize Baldwin for fundraiser