TOWN OF VIROQUA, Wis. (WKBT) - The Vernon County Sheriff's Office says two people suffered minor injuries in a single-vehicle rollover near Viroqua Monday morning.
It happened on Cherry Grove Road, east of Orchard Road.
Nineteen year old Michael Krueger was driving westbound on Cherry Grove Road when he lost control going around a curve. The car went off the road, overturned, and came to rest on its roof in a snowbank.
Krueger and his 16 year old passenger suffered minor injuries and went to get treatment on their own.
The crash is under investigation.
- Taking one for the city: La Crosse boy cleans up skate park
- Local family shares story of premature birth
- Area climate activists voice their opinions over Trump's policies
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- Onalaska High School students plan 5K for good cause
- Ninth annual Earth Fair attracts local families
- Coulee Council on Addictions announces plans for new building