TOWN OF VIROQUA, Wis. (WKBT) - The Vernon County Sheriff's Office says two people suffered minor injuries in a single-vehicle rollover near Viroqua Monday morning.
It happened on Cherry Grove Road, east of Orchard Road.
Nineteen year old Michael Krueger was driving westbound on Cherry Grove Road when he lost control going around a curve. The car went off the road, overturned, and came to rest on its roof in a snowbank.
Krueger and his 16 year old passenger suffered minor injuries and went to get treatment on their own.
The crash is under investigation.
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- Local program helps entrepreneurs succeed
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- Low unemployment creates 'employee market'
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota