NEILLSVILLE, Wis. - Two people are dead after a motorcycle and car collided at the intersection of U.S. 10 and Sidney Avenue Thursday afternoon.
According to a press release from the Clark County Sheriff's Office, crews were dispatched to the accident at 1 p.m.
The release said according to an initial investigation, the motorcycle was traveling east on U.S. 10 when the westbound car crossed the center line and hit the motorcycle. The driver and passenger of the motorcycle were thrown off, and died as a result.
The driver of the car was transported by helicopter to a hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
The Sheriff's Office is continuing its investigation into the crash.
- La Crosse County felony cases hit 20-year high
- 2017 Wisconsin gun deer hunt's complete guide
- Hunters prepare for gun-deer season
- More deer, younger hunters expected for Wisconsin gun season
- Representative Kind introduced bill to manage CWD
- Hunters in Trempealeau County to watch for ear tagged deer
- Champs again: Bangor Football
- Milwaukee unveils blueprint to prevent violence in the city
- Minnesota doctors face opioid prescribing limits
- Worker injured in Wisconsin cheese plant explosion, fire