VIROQUA, Wis. (WKBT) - Two Coon Valley teens were injured in a one vehicle rollover crash on Monday morning on US Hwy 14 West of Saugstad Rd. in the Town of Christiana.
The Vernon County Sheriff's Office said Anika Olson, 16, was driving west on Highway 14 when the vehicle went off of the road on a curve and fell into a ditch where it rolled over twice. She and passenger Emma Lee, 15, were injured in the crash.
Both of the girls were transported to Vernon Memorial Hospital by Tri-State Ambulance and treated for injuries. Both were wearing their seatbelts at the time of the crash.
The Westby Police and Fire Departments assisted the Vernon County Sheriff's Office, along with Westby First Responders.
- Viterbo celebrates one year of 'Service Saturdays'
- New safety measures on the way to Norplex Drive after recent creek death
- Rep. Walz mulling Democratic bid for Minnesota governor
- Gundersen program helps mothers, parents with drug addictions
- Wisconsin attorney general appeals redistricting ruling
- Area church making capes for kids in pediatric ward
- VITA program helping people file their taxes
- La Crosse Children's Museum celebrates 18 years
- Lawmakers push bill to address dropped rural cellphone calls
- Some Rochester patients help treat grief with acupuncture