VIROQUA, Wis. (WKBT) - Two Coon Valley teens were injured in a one vehicle rollover crash on Monday morning on US Hwy 14 West of Saugstad Rd. in the Town of Christiana.
The Vernon County Sheriff's Office said Anika Olson, 16, was driving west on Highway 14 when the vehicle went off of the road on a curve and fell into a ditch where it rolled over twice. She and passenger Emma Lee, 15, were injured in the crash.
Both of the girls were transported to Vernon Memorial Hospital by Tri-State Ambulance and treated for injuries. Both were wearing their seatbelts at the time of the crash.
The Westby Police and Fire Departments assisted the Vernon County Sheriff's Office, along with Westby First Responders.
- La Crosse Police urge boaters to be safe over weekend
- Baby peregrine falcons banded in downtown La Crosse
- De Soto student in custody for school threat
- Monroe Co. man avoids prison for shooting mother
- Rail tank car helps first responders prepare in case of derailment
- Locomotive engine oil spill in Jackson county
- News 8 Sports Round Up - May 25, 2017
- Program gives books to La Crosse students for summer reading
- Tomah VA, Fort McCoy team up for Memorial Day 5K
- Iowa man accused of stealing from ailing dad gets probation