VIROQUA, Wis. (WKBT) - Two Coon Valley teens were injured in a one vehicle rollover crash on Monday morning on US Hwy 14 West of Saugstad Rd. in the Town of Christiana.
The Vernon County Sheriff's Office said Anika Olson, 16, was driving west on Highway 14 when the vehicle went off of the road on a curve and fell into a ditch where it rolled over twice. She and passenger Emma Lee, 15, were injured in the crash.
Both of the girls were transported to Vernon Memorial Hospital by Tri-State Ambulance and treated for injuries. Both were wearing their seatbelts at the time of the crash.
The Westby Police and Fire Departments assisted the Vernon County Sheriff's Office, along with Westby First Responders.
- UPDATE: Suspects in Tomah high speed chase arrested
- Packers WR Nelson unlikely to play vs. Falcons
- Tuesday closings due to weather
- Travel dangerous in many roads in Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Democrats propose legalizing medical marijuana
- Pocan no longer attending inauguration
- Baldwin, Kind both attending inauguration while Pocan skips
- New faces breathe new life into debate on Sunday booze ban
- Changes coming to prescription drug monitoring website Tuesday
- Rodgers appears on cover of Sports Illustrated