WHITEHALL, Wis. - Tri-County Memorial Hospital is joining the Gundersen Lutheran Health System and will soon be known as Gundersen Tri-County Hospital and Clinics.
Gundersen Lutheran's clinics in Whitehall, Blair and Independence and Tri-County Memorial Hospital will be consolidated under the Gundersen Tri-County Hospital and clinics names.
The affiliation change will be official on January 1, 2013.
A spokesperson from the Gundersen Luthern Health System says during and after the transition, Tri-County will continue to accept the insurances they currently accept. After the transition, all patients' billing statements will come from Gundersen Tri-County Hospital and Clinics.
There are no plans to reduce overall employment as a result of the affiliation.
Tri-County is one of three regional hospitals affiliated with Gundersen Lutheran Health System. The others are St. Joesph's Health Services-Gundersen Lutheran in Hillsboro, Wisconsin, and Palmer Lutheran in West Union, Iowa.
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Chili cook-off warms up community while raising money
- Area protester goes to joins Women's March on Washington D. C.