LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Traffic changes on I-90 at the Dresbach Bridge will begin on Tuesday as the Minnesota Department of Transportation conducts its annual bridge inspection.
MnDOT said traffic will be single lane in separate directions, so eastbound traffic will be directed to the eastbound lanes and westbound traffic will be directed to the westbound lanes to allow a lane of traffic on both sides for the inspectors to safely work and keep motorists safe.
The bridge inspection work is expected to take about a week.
For more information on the I-90 Dresbach Bridge project, visit MnDOT's website.
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- La Crosse celebrates Arbor Day with a tree planting
- ATF lets some Minnesota gun buyers skip background checks
- Farms' thirst for water roils Wisconsin's central sands
- Minnesota city to unleash goats on invasive plants
- Minnesota residents help homeless man
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm