LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Traffic changes on I-90 at the Dresbach Bridge will begin on Tuesday as the Minnesota Department of Transportation conducts its annual bridge inspection.
MnDOT said traffic will be single lane in separate directions, so eastbound traffic will be directed to the eastbound lanes and westbound traffic will be directed to the westbound lanes to allow a lane of traffic on both sides for the inspectors to safely work and keep motorists safe.
The bridge inspection work is expected to take about a week.
For more information on the I-90 Dresbach Bridge project, visit MnDOT's website.
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- Historic building project complete; now includes affordable housing
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Pocan compliments Trump before skipping inauguration
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion Hunt Clues 2017
- Bushes' spokesman: George H.W., Barbara 'both on the upswing'
- Wisconsin DPI considers easing license requirements to ease teacher shortage
- 13-year-old charged with attempted murder in Fort Dodge
- Competency hearing sought for Iowan accused of voting twice