TOWN OF TOMAH, Wis. - The Monroe County Sheriff's Department has released the name of the man who died in a late-night fire in the Town of Tomah last week.
Authorities say Raymond Loendorf, 50, died on Wednesday, December 12 after a fire broke out at 25097 Grain Ave.
Authorities said when his wife called for help, she told dispatch she couldn't find her husband. Firefighters found Raymond Loendorf in the basement. Emergency crews tried to revive him. He was taken to Tomah Memorial Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
The Monroe County Sheriff's Department had said foul play was not suspected.
- Holmen man in custody after armed robbery and 5-hour standoff
- Herberger's to move into former Macy's location at Valley View Mall
- Bill banning abortion coverage for state workers up for vote
- Education accountability bill up for committee vote
- Bill would let victims, witnesses block body camera releases
- Man accused of trying to kill girlfriend faces sentencing
- Dayton names new Minnesota State Lottery director
- Walker hopes Trump's tough talk catches Canada's attention
- Walker: Not my job to remove Sheriff Clarke after jail death
- Minnesota woman gets probation for supporting al-Shabab