TOWN OF TOMAH, Wis. - The Monroe County Sheriff's Department has released the name of the man who died in a late-night fire in the Town of Tomah last week.
Authorities say Raymond Loendorf, 50, died on Wednesday, December 12 after a fire broke out at 25097 Grain Ave.
Authorities said when his wife called for help, she told dispatch she couldn't find her husband. Firefighters found Raymond Loendorf in the basement. Emergency crews tried to revive him. He was taken to Tomah Memorial Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
The Monroe County Sheriff's Department had said foul play was not suspected.
- Historic building project complete; now includes affordable housing
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Wisconsin DPI considers easing license requirements to ease teacher shortage
- Annual Iverson Freking Awards handed out at luncheon
- Assembly speaker says his job is harder than governor's
- Buzz's Bikes building still looking for new owners
- Representative Kind outlines goals for congressional session
- Debate over medical marijuana continues in Wisconsin
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion Hunt Clues 2017
- Peaches and cheese: Governors place bet on Falcons-Packers