LA CROSSE, Wis. -- It's an Oktoberfest tradition with a bit of a twist.
The Torchlight parade lit up the north side of La Crosse Thursday night. Since it's held at night, entries from marching bands to floats are decked-out in lights.
About 75 entries made their way through the streets, including a crew from News 8.
Martha Koloski, Mike Thompson, Ryan Rodig, Cory Malles, Mark McPherson and Michelle Poedel were some of the familiar faces from the station who walked in the parade.
Oktoberfest continues through Saturday night.
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- La Crosse celebrates Arbor Day with a tree planting
- News 8 Sports Round Up-April 28, 2017
- Community leaders observe Workers Memorial Day
- 2 kayakers die after boats capsizes in Lake Michigan
- Kenosha teen stabbed at school dies
- APNewsBreak: Syrian who sued Trump brings family to US