LA CROSSE, Wis. -- It's an Oktoberfest tradition with a bit of a twist.
The Torchlight parade lit up the north side of La Crosse Thursday night. Since it's held at night, entries from marching bands to floats are decked-out in lights.
About 75 entries made their way through the streets, including a crew from News 8.
Martha Koloski, Mike Thompson, Ryan Rodig, Cory Malles, Mark McPherson and Michelle Poedel were some of the familiar faces from the station who walked in the parade.
Oktoberfest continues through Saturday night.
- City crews busy repairing potholes
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Local hospital expands suicide screening
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion has been found!
- Wisconsin unemployment rate drops to 4 percent in December
- 13-year-old charged with attempted murder in Fort Dodge
- Gundersen warns against travelling to Zika-impacted areas
- Todd English named Firefighter of the Year for 2016