TOMAH, Wis. (WKBT) - The Tomah Veterans Affairs Medical Center will host a Veterans Benefits Fair on Wednesday, August 13 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The Veterans Benefits Fair provides the opportunity for veterans to learn about the numerous benefits, organizations, and programs that are available.
Veterans and the public are invited to visit Building 407, Room 1724 (conference room) to participate in the event.
"This is a terrific way for Veterans to learn more about the benefits they have earned by serving our nation. We want people to come out and even if you are not a Veteran, you can learn about the benefits available to Veterans in your life and community," the benefit fair's coordinator, Lindsey Deitzman, said in a statement.
The Tomah VA Medical Center along with its outpatient clinics in La Crosse, Wausau, Wisconsin Rapids, and Clark County provide care to more than 27,000 Veterans in Wisconsin and Minnesota.
For more information on the event, contact Lindsey Dietzman at (608) 372-3971 ext. 61794 or by email: Lindsey.Dietzman@va.gov.
- Local program offers veterans extra healthcare
- Area couple awaits man's heart, liver transplant
- WIAA to offer concussion insurance for student athletes
- Sparta American Legion Family presents check to Freedom Honor Flight
- La Crosse man accused of posting nude photos of ex online
- Bond reduced in university student death case
- Iowa man who broke baby daughter's bones gets probation
- Dispatchers receive call about possible homicide
- Police: Man pepper-sprayed autistic man eating free cookies
- Holmen continues expansion with office building groundbreaking