TOMAH, Wis. (WKBT) - The Tomah Veterans Affairs Medical Center will host a Veterans Benefits Fair on Wednesday, August 13 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The Veterans Benefits Fair provides the opportunity for veterans to learn about the numerous benefits, organizations, and programs that are available.
Veterans and the public are invited to visit Building 407, Room 1724 (conference room) to participate in the event.
"This is a terrific way for Veterans to learn more about the benefits they have earned by serving our nation. We want people to come out and even if you are not a Veteran, you can learn about the benefits available to Veterans in your life and community," the benefit fair's coordinator, Lindsey Deitzman, said in a statement.
The Tomah VA Medical Center along with its outpatient clinics in La Crosse, Wausau, Wisconsin Rapids, and Clark County provide care to more than 27,000 Veterans in Wisconsin and Minnesota.
For more information on the event, contact Lindsey Dietzman at (608) 372-3971 ext. 61794 or by email: Lindsey.Dietzman@va.gov.
- La Crosse distribution facility to close
- Icy weather brings danger
- Assignment: Education - Advanced Placement Program Growing
- Packers WR Nelson unlikely to play vs. Falcons
- Ice causing large number of falls in La Crosse
- Republican senator circulates marijuana extract bill
- Icy conditions make area sidewalks slippery
- Travel dangerous in many roads in Wisconsin
- UPDATE: Suspects in Tomah high speed chase arrested
- Ice storms reducing blood donations in Midwest