TOMAH, Wis. (AP) - The Tomah VA Golf Course will not open on time this spring.
The course is in the process of realignment, and its opening has been delayed as work on it continues, according to a statement.
If you have questions, you can call the Tomah VA Voluntary Service Office at 608-372-1727.
- La Crosse Police urge boaters to be safe over weekend
- De Soto student in custody for school threat
- Monroe Co. man avoids prison for shooting mother
- Rail tank car helps first responders prepare in case of derailment
- Locomotive engine oil spill in Jackson county
- Iowa man accused of stealing from ailing dad gets probation
- Wisconsin woman jumps on hood of her SUV to prevent theft
- Parents of malnourished teen found dead plead not guilty
- The Latest: Teen plane crash survivor in serious condition
- The Latest: Teens in Wisconsin plane crash identified