TOMAH, Wis. (AP) - The Tomah VA Golf Course will not open on time this spring.
The course is in the process of realignment, and its opening has been delayed as work on it continues, according to a statement.
If you have questions, you can call the Tomah VA Voluntary Service Office at 608-372-1727.
- Evers, Holtz win primary for state school superintendent
- Statewide personal care worker shortage creates uncertain future
- Local golfers take advantage of recent warm weather
- UW-La Crosse officials discuss possibility of tobacco-free campus
- Report: State trooper faces child porn charges
- Padesky, Dutton move on in city council primary
- Radtke, Schaumberg advance in Trempealeau Co. judge primary
- News 8 Highlight Zone - February 21, 2017
- Adaptive Sports League wraps up winter season with floor hockey tourney
- February Primaries bring voters out in La Crosse