LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - There's still time to get your seat for Miller Park next to other La Crosse area residents.
La Crosse area day is Wednesday, June 25. Buses from all over the area will shuttle hundreds of fans to Milwaukee. Once there, fans will tailgate, listen to live music, and get a ticket to see the Crew take on the Nationals.
Organizers say it's great promotion for our area and creates memories.
If you were there the day Damien Miller hit the walk off home-run, you know how much fun this event is and how exciting it can be," said Dave Celements, Executive Director of La Crosse Area Visitors and Convention Bureau.
About 1,500 people head down every year. There are about 100 tickets still available and will be sold until the buses leave at 7a.m.
Tickets Sold At:
-La Crosse Area Visitors Bureau
- La Crosse Chamber of Commerce
-Onalaska's American Legion
-West Salem Town Hall
- Union State Bank, West Salem
- Holmen homicide suspect pleads guilty in 2015 murder
- Turnout hits 8 percent in Wisconsin superintendent race
- Powerball jackpot tops $400 million for 1st time in months
- The guitar that will build a La Crosse home
- Former Packer talks leadership, teamwork at Boy Scouts fundraiser
- Interfaith panel promotes understanding
- 'Spudmobile' makes stop at La Crosse schools
- La Crescent leaders hear ideas for downtown development
- Businesses gather for discussion on possible new tax
- Students learn robotics at Trane in La Crosse