LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - There's still time to get your seat for Miller Park next to other La Crosse area residents.
La Crosse area day is Wednesday, June 25. Buses from all over the area will shuttle hundreds of fans to Milwaukee. Once there, fans will tailgate, listen to live music, and get a ticket to see the Crew take on the Nationals.
Organizers say it's great promotion for our area and creates memories.
If you were there the day Damien Miller hit the walk off home-run, you know how much fun this event is and how exciting it can be," said Dave Celements, Executive Director of La Crosse Area Visitors and Convention Bureau.
About 1,500 people head down every year. There are about 100 tickets still available and will be sold until the buses leave at 7a.m.
Tickets Sold At:
-La Crosse Area Visitors Bureau
- La Crosse Chamber of Commerce
-Onalaska's American Legion
-West Salem Town Hall
- Union State Bank, West Salem
- 4 killed, 5 injured in minivan-pickup crash in NW Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Democrats view Republican Gov. Walker as beatable
- Man being deported after transit officer asked about status
- Thousands traveling on Memorial Day weekend
- Community shares Memorial Day plans, traditions
- News 8 Sports Round Up- May 27, 2017
- Local Radio Shack closing permanently
- 3 Rivers Nutrition hosts beach fitness camp
- Wet weather delays crop planting
- Wisconsin 2016 job gain smallest in 6 years