LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - There's still time to get your seat for Miller Park next to other La Crosse area residents.
La Crosse area day is Wednesday, June 25. Buses from all over the area will shuttle hundreds of fans to Milwaukee. Once there, fans will tailgate, listen to live music, and get a ticket to see the Crew take on the Nationals.
Organizers say it's great promotion for our area and creates memories.
If you were there the day Damien Miller hit the walk off home-run, you know how much fun this event is and how exciting it can be," said Dave Celements, Executive Director of La Crosse Area Visitors and Convention Bureau.
About 1,500 people head down every year. There are about 100 tickets still available and will be sold until the buses leave at 7a.m.
Tickets Sold At:
-La Crosse Area Visitors Bureau
- La Crosse Chamber of Commerce
-Onalaska's American Legion
-West Salem Town Hall
- Union State Bank, West Salem
- La Crosse distribution facility to close
- Assignment: Education - Advanced Placement Program Growing
- Man arrested in apparent Hibbing homicide
- Apostle Islands ice caves inaccessible to visitors
- Ice storms reducing blood donations in Midwest
- Icy weather brings danger
- State sues former UW-Oshkosh chancellor, business officer
- Walker sends letter in support of DeVos for education head
- Packers WR Nelson unlikely to play vs. Falcons
- Ice causing large number of falls in La Crosse