LA CROSSE, Wis. - A third person has been charged in the "Get Money Boys" case.
Areschial Page, 18, of La Crosse has been charged with armed robbery with use of force, armed burglary, felony bail jumping, obstructing an officer and felony bail jumping-new crimes.
According to the criminal complaint, on October 5, 2012, five black males wearing ski masks and carrying handguns entered an apartment on the 500 block of 5th Avenue South in La Crosse. Police documents reveal investigators believe this and other similar incidents are all tied to a gang known as the "Get Money Boys" or G.M.B.
Page told investigators that they stole a half pound of marijuana, a gun, an iPhone, a laptop computer and an ammunition clip for an assault rifle from the apartment.
On October 5, La Crosse police arrested three suspects at the Logan High School football game: De'aaronn Appleton, 17, Juan Winslow, 19, and a juvenile.
According to the criminal complaint states, a search warrant was executed on October 31, 2012 at 8:10 p.m. at Page's home at the 800 block of 6th Street in La Crosse. Investigators said they found drug paraphernalia. Investigators also found two wallets on the bathroom closet shelf, which belonged to the two robbery victims.
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- Historic building project complete; now includes affordable housing
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Bushes' spokesman: George H.W., Barbara 'both on the upswing'
- Wisconsin DPI considers easing license requirements to ease teacher shortage
- 13-year-old charged with attempted murder in Fort Dodge
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion Hunt Clues 2017
- Competency hearing sought for Iowan accused of voting twice
- Fiberglass fire causes neighborhood evacuation