LA CROSSE, Wis. - Tentative trial dates have been set for the Minnesota man accused of killing a father and son in their downtown La Crosse photo shop.
During a status hearing Tuesday, a La Crosse County judge set the tentative trial date for 39-year-old Jeffrey Lepsch for May 6-10, 2013.
Lepsch has been charged with two counts of first degree homicide, armed robbery and possession of a firearm. He is accused of shooting and killing the owner of May's Photo, Paul Petras, 56, and his 19-year-old son, A.J. before stealing about $20,000 worth of camera equipment on Saturday, September 15.
Attorneys will meet later this month to finalize Lepsch's trial. His attorneys do not plan to ask for an out-of-county jury.17656868
- Herberger's to move into former Macy's location at Valley View Mall
- Suspect in Vernon Co. standoff in custody
- Bill banning abortion coverage for state workers up for vote
- Education accountability bill up for committee vote
- Man accused of trying to kill girlfriend faces sentencing
- Giving Motherhood a microphone
- Vikings say goodbye to Adrian Peterson, will see him Week 1 vs Saints
- Why more people may be driving hybrid vehicles
- La Crosse Recycling Fair begins this Sunday
- ‘Youth & Government Day' offers students insight into local government