LA CROSSE, Wis. - Tentative trial dates have been set for the Minnesota man accused of killing a father and son in their downtown La Crosse photo shop.
During a status hearing Tuesday, a La Crosse County judge set the tentative trial date for 39-year-old Jeffrey Lepsch for May 6-10, 2013.
Lepsch has been charged with two counts of first degree homicide, armed robbery and possession of a firearm. He is accused of shooting and killing the owner of May's Photo, Paul Petras, 56, and his 19-year-old son, A.J. before stealing about $20,000 worth of camera equipment on Saturday, September 15.
Attorneys will meet later this month to finalize Lepsch's trial. His attorneys do not plan to ask for an out-of-county jury.17656868
- Local program helps entrepreneurs succeed
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- Low unemployment creates 'employee market'
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota
- Complaint leads to cross being removed from vets memorial
- Husband charged in connection to wife's death