LA CROSSE, Wis. - Work by BNSK Railroad on the Ward Avenue crossing in La Crosse will begin on Monday, December 10, causing a road closure.
The City of La Crosse Engineering Department says Ward Avenue from Losey Boulevard to 32nd Street will be closed to thru traffic.
Local access will remain open to all homes and businesses in the adjacent blocks until the project is complete. City engineers expect the road to reopen on Tuesday, December 11.
- Area couple awaits man's heart, liver transplant
- WIAA to offer concussion insurance for student athletes
- Sparta American Legion Family presents check to Freedom Honor Flight
- La Crosse man accused of posting nude photos of ex online
- Local program offers veterans extra healthcare
- Holmen continues expansion with office building groundbreaking
- West Salem Middle School raises awareness for importance of physical activity
- ‘Nursing Research on the Green' presents advances in nursing at Viterbo
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Minnesota power plant that burns turkey litter faces closure