LA CROSSE, Wis. - Work by BNSK Railroad on the Ward Avenue crossing in La Crosse will begin on Monday, December 10, causing a road closure.
The City of La Crosse Engineering Department says Ward Avenue from Losey Boulevard to 32nd Street will be closed to thru traffic.
Local access will remain open to all homes and businesses in the adjacent blocks until the project is complete. City engineers expect the road to reopen on Tuesday, December 11.
- The Latest: Walker proposes new welfare work requirements
- Wisconsin Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- La Crosse's Satori Arts to be featured on 'American Pickers'
- Holmen Fire Department focuses fire safety education on different age groups
- Gov. Walker proposes welfare changes
- ‘School Choice Week' showcases local schools for parents
- Bill Feehan remains La Crosse Republican Party Chairman
- Wisconsin Republicans criticize Baldwin for fundraiser
- Parents accused of starving teen daughter plead not guilty
- State agency highlights climate change, 2 others ignore