FOND DU LAC, Wis. (AP) - A teenage driver was treated at a local hospital after crashing his vehicle into Lake Winnebago in Fond du Lac.
Police say the 17-year-old driver accelerated too fast and drove through some rocks before winding up in the lake. The boy was treated at St. Agnes Hospital and released. The Reporter Media says the vehicle sustained front end damage in the incident earlier this week.
- Wisconsin plan seeks to cut achievement gap in half
- Local program offers veterans extra healthcare
- Area couple awaits man's heart, liver transplant
- WIAA to offer concussion insurance for student athletes
- Sparta American Legion Family presents check to Freedom Honor Flight
- La Crosse man accused of posting nude photos of ex online
- Luger plans to stay involved in counter-extremism efforts
- Another baby turned over under Iowa safe haven law
- I-94 eastbound near Eau Claire closed late Thursday due to crash
- Bond reduced in university student death case