ONALASKA, Wis. - Police arrested a 15-year-old who they say hid in Onalaska High School after hours and stole school supplies early Saturday morning.
Onalaska police called the La Crosse police K-9 unit for assistance. Police arrested the teen at about 4:15 a.m., according to a La Crosse police report.
The report states the teen told police he had been hiding in the high school since 8 p.m. and stole school supplies, like scissors and markers.
- Plans on hold for proposed cell towers in La Crosse
- Minnesota Gov. Dayton collapses during speech
- Gov. Walker proposes welfare changes
- Wisconsin Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- La Crosse's Satori Arts to be featured on 'American Pickers'
- Holmen Fire Department focuses fire safety education on different age groups
- WinCraft gets to work making Super Bowl merchandise
- ‘School Choice Week' showcases local schools for parents
- Bill Feehan remains La Crosse Republican Party Chairman
- Wisconsin Republicans criticize Baldwin for fundraiser