ONALASKA, Wis. - Police arrested a 15-year-old who they say hid in Onalaska High School after hours and stole school supplies early Saturday morning.
Onalaska police called the La Crosse police K-9 unit for assistance. Police arrested the teen at about 4:15 a.m., according to a La Crosse police report.
The report states the teen told police he had been hiding in the high school since 8 p.m. and stole school supplies, like scissors and markers.
- Taking one for the city: La Crosse boy cleans up skate park
- Local family shares story of premature birth
- Area climate activists voice their opinions over Trump's policies
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- Onalaska High School students plan 5K for good cause
- Ninth annual Earth Fair attracts local families
- Coulee Council on Addictions announces plans for new building