LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - A La Crosse County judge set a $1,000 cash bond for a 19-year-old accused of arson.
Austin Gardner is accused of burning a hole in a garage on the 1100 block of 6th Street South in La Crosse.
Since January 2013, Gardner has been convicted of4th degree sexual assault, retail theft and battery.
The defense is considering requesting a competency hearing. More details on this case are expected on Tuesday, June 17 when the criminal complaint is available.
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Chili cook-off warms up community while raising money
- Area protester goes to joins Women's March on Washington D. C.