LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - A La Crosse County judge set a $1,000 cash bond for a 19-year-old accused of arson.
Austin Gardner is accused of burning a hole in a garage on the 1100 block of 6th Street South in La Crosse.
Since January 2013, Gardner has been convicted of4th degree sexual assault, retail theft and battery.
The defense is considering requesting a competency hearing. More details on this case are expected on Tuesday, June 17 when the criminal complaint is available.
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Study: Wisconsin will face water infrastructure problem
- Muslim teen wins right to box competitively in hijab
- Free smoke alarm campaign aims to reduce fire deaths, injuries
- WSU defense takes 2017 spring game
- News 8 Sports Round Up- April 22, 2017
- Between the Bluffs Beer, Wine and Cheese Festival draws thousands
- Community garden sees rush of Earth Day volunteers