LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - A La Crosse County judge set a $1,000 cash bond for a 19-year-old accused of arson.
Austin Gardner is accused of burning a hole in a garage on the 1100 block of 6th Street South in La Crosse.
Since January 2013, Gardner has been convicted of4th degree sexual assault, retail theft and battery.
The defense is considering requesting a competency hearing. More details on this case are expected on Tuesday, June 17 when the criminal complaint is available.
- Heavy rain causes huge sink hole in La Crosse
- Arcadia flooding leaves behind mess, displaces residents
- Area businesses prepare for more flooding
- Minneapolis Police Chief resigns after fatal shooting
- Catholic Charities offers assistance with Disaster Recovery
- Officials: Contrary to rumors, Neshonoc Dam not failing
- Gov. Walker declares state of emergency in 17 counties
- Experts: take necessary precautions cleaning up flood water
- Seven BNSF train cars derail in La Crosse
- WAFER Food Pantry reopens after flooding