VIROQUA, Wis. (WKBT) - Veteran led disaster relief organization Team Rubicon is helping with flood clean up in Viroqua.
Team Rubicon is launching operation Bad Ax to help conduct damage assessments, provide muck-operations and assist the city with debris management.
The team unites the skills and experience of military veterans with first responders.
The organization started in the wake of 2010 Haiti Earthquake and has since grown to 40,000 members, who have helped with major disaster relief in over 120 countries.
- Evers, Holtz win primary for state school superintendent
- Statewide personal care worker shortage creates uncertain future
- Local golfers take advantage of recent warm weather
- UW-La Crosse officials discuss possibility of tobacco-free campus
- Report: State trooper faces child porn charges
- Padesky, Dutton move on in city council primary
- Radtke, Schaumberg advance in Trempealeau Co. judge primary
- News 8 Highlight Zone - February 21, 2017
- Adaptive Sports League wraps up winter season with floor hockey tourney
- February Primaries bring voters out in La Crosse