VERNON COUNTY, Wis. - The Vernon County Sheriff's Office says a 49-year-old man left the courthouse before the jury came to a verdict during his trial on February 21.
A felony warrant for Christopher Molzahn's arrest was issued. La Crosse police arrested Molzahn at Snuffy's Bar on West Avenue on February 24 at about 12:30 a.m.
Molzahn was found guilty of two felony counts of stalking and one count of felony bail jumping following a three-day jury trial.
Molzahn is being held in the Vernon County Detention Center and is awaiting sentencing.
- Tuesday closings due to weather
- Changes coming to prescription drug monitoring website Tuesday
- Get a 'taste' of Onalaska while helping area teachers
- Xcel sets new record for hydroelectric production
- Winter Rec-Fest brings winter sports to La Crosse families
- La Crosse Public Education Foundation honors grant recipients
- 1 dead, 4 others injured by apparent carbon monoxide
- Man killed after setting off apartment explosion
- Missing elderly man found dead in Grant County
- State leaders push for more progress at MLK Day celebration