VERNON COUNTY, Wis. - The Vernon County Sheriff's Office says a 49-year-old man left the courthouse before the jury came to a verdict during his trial on February 21.
A felony warrant for Christopher Molzahn's arrest was issued. La Crosse police arrested Molzahn at Snuffy's Bar on West Avenue on February 24 at about 12:30 a.m.
Molzahn was found guilty of two felony counts of stalking and one count of felony bail jumping following a three-day jury trial.
Molzahn is being held in the Vernon County Detention Center and is awaiting sentencing.
- Area couple awaits man's heart, liver transplant
- WIAA to offer concussion insurance for student athletes
- Sparta American Legion Family presents check to Freedom Honor Flight
- La Crosse man accused of posting nude photos of ex online
- Local program offers veterans extra healthcare
- Holmen continues expansion with office building groundbreaking
- West Salem Middle School raises awareness for importance of physical activity
- ‘Nursing Research on the Green' presents advances in nursing at Viterbo
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Minnesota power plant that burns turkey litter faces closure