EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn. (AP) - A man who shot himself in the head outside the Eden Prairie police station before he was to be questioned in the disappearance of a 24-year-old woman has died.
According to an Eden Prairie news release Saturday morning, the Hennepin County Medical Examiner confirmed the death of 24-year-old David Roe.
Mandy Marie Matula was reported missing Thursday morning after she didn't show up for work. Police believe she was with Roe, of Victoria, in Miller Park early Thursday.
Roe had agreed to speak with police later Thursday. Police say the two had a romantic relationship previously, but were not currently dating.
Officers cordoned off an area near Miller Park Saturday where they had found an unfired piece of ammunition.
Police asked anyone with information on Matula's whereabouts to call them.
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Chili cook-off warms up community while raising money
- Area protester goes to joins Women's March on Washington D. C.