BLACK RIVER FALLS, Wis. - Black River Falls police say Michael Harmon, the suspect in a homicide on Chestnut Street, was last seen in the City of Milwaukee, but they're not sure where he is now.
Police say Harmon was the last known person to have contact with 34-year-old Angela Nelson. Her body was found in a bathtub of a rental property where she was staying on the 300 block of Chestnut Street.
Harmon should be considered armed and dangerous, Black River Falls police warn.
Meanwhile, Billie Jo Harwick, Harmon's ex-girlfriend who police say was with him at some point, was found safe in Madison. Harwick's family filed a missing person's report for her Tuesday after dozens of calls and texts went unanswered.
Harwick's family contacted law enforcement after they received a phone call from her on Tuesday. Authorities found Harwick and her vehicle, a 2002 Legacy Outback in Madison. Black River Falls police say right now she is just being considered a witness.
|Angela Nelson||Billie Jo Harwick|
Police said Harwick cooperated with authorities and provided a detailed statement of her whereabouts for the previous three days. Harwick admitted she had been in the company of Harmon.
If you have information on Harmon's whereabouts, contact the Black River Falls police at (715) 284-9155 or local authorities.20546844
- City crews busy repairing potholes
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Local hospital expands suicide screening
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion has been found!
- Wisconsin unemployment rate drops to 4 percent in December
- 13-year-old charged with attempted murder in Fort Dodge
- Gundersen warns against travelling to Zika-impacted areas
- Todd English named Firefighter of the Year for 2016