GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) - A 21-year-old man is in jail after a standoff with Green Bay police.
Officers were called to a home on a report of a domestic disturbance around 11:15 p.m. Sunday. Police say the man in the house refused to cooperate and was armed with several swords and knives. They say he also threatened to commit "suicide by cop" if officers tried to arrest him.
Around 1 a.m., the man stepped out on to the porch where officers used a stun gun and took him into custody.
The man and one officer involved in the incident suffered minor injuries.
- Trump, Walker discuss Wisconsin dairy dispute
- Why more people may be driving hybrid vehicles
- Wisconsin at high risk of wildfires after sunny, dry weather
- Wisconsin Legislature set to give wells bill final OK
- Prosecutor: No water for week led to jail dehydration death
- Student stabbed at Kenosha high school
- Bridge project in southeast Minnesota on schedule, budget
- House Republicans pass abortion bills
- Minnesota couple accused of sexually assaulting teenage girl
- Report: Saints, running back Peterson agree on contract