RUSH CITY, Minn. (AP) - A student at Rush City High School in Chisago County is accused of making threats to bomb or "shoot up" his school.
Sheriff's officials say the 17-year-old male student was arrested Monday after students told authorities about the alleged threats. The teen is also accused of making direct threats against a female student. The teen was taken to a regional juvenile center after he was arrested.
- Wisconsin man accused of posting nude photos of ex online
- Local program offers veterans extra healthcare
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Holmen man sentenced to life for murder of girlfriend
- GOP bill would discipline hecklers at UW speeches
- Wisconsin DOJ, feds, police set up Drug Take Back Day
- Wisconsin judge hears challenge to homemade bakery ban
- Sparta American Legion Family presents check to Freedom Honor Flight
- WIAA to offer concussion insurance for student athletes
- West Salem Middle School raises awareness for importance of physical activity