RUSH CITY, Minn. (AP) - A student at Rush City High School in Chisago County is accused of making threats to bomb or "shoot up" his school.
Sheriff's officials say the 17-year-old male student was arrested Monday after students told authorities about the alleged threats. The teen is also accused of making direct threats against a female student. The teen was taken to a regional juvenile center after he was arrested.
- Local program helps entrepreneurs succeed
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- Low unemployment creates 'employee market'
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota
- Complaint leads to cross being removed from vets memorial
- Husband charged in connection to wife's death