STEVENS POINT, WI (AP) - Ministry Health Care officials say they hope to begin moving 350 employees into clothing retailer Lands' End building in March.
Stevens Point Journal Media reports Ministry announced plans Dec. 3 to lease the 55,000-square-foot second floor of the Lands' End building in Stevens Point.
Lands' End spokeswoman Michele Casper says the 200,000-square-foot facility, built in 2001, is larger than the company's current needs require.
Casper says there will be no loss of jobs because of the move.
Casper says Lands' End had more than 800 employees in Stevens Point at the end of 2013, and hired more than 500 employees in the embroidery and call center departments last year.
- Safe cams help police, local businesses solve crime
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Study: Wisconsin will face water infrastructure problem
- Muslim teen wins right to box competitively in hijab
- Free smoke alarm campaign aims to reduce fire deaths, injuries
- Gundersen Health System considered top hospital for enviormental excellence
- Minnesota farmers begin planting under optimal weather
- Arcadia embraces Hispanic population amid immigration talks