GREEN BAY, WI (AP) - Packers fans might notice the statues of Curly Lambeau and Vince Lombardi are gone from their regular spots at Lambeau Field.
It's only temporary.
Press-Gazette Media reports they have been moved to a temporary holding area slightly to the west in the parking lot along Lombardi Avenue. It's because of the work that is continuing on the Lambeau Field renovation.
The statues will be moved back to a new Harlan Plaza in July.
The Packers Pro Shop, Curly's Pub and stadium tours remain open during construction.
- Holmen man sentenced to life for murder of girlfriend
- Holmen man in custody after armed robbery and 5-hour standoff
- Herberger's to move into former Macy's location at Valley View Mall
- Police: Student critically hurt in Kenosha school stabbing
- Bill banning abortion coverage for state workers up for vote
- Education accountability bill up for committee vote
- Bill would let victims, witnesses block body camera releases
- Man accused of trying to kill girlfriend faces sentencing
- Urban Beekeeping
- New breast cancer detection soon offered at Mayo Clinic in La Crosse