GREEN BAY, WI (AP) - Packers fans might notice the statues of Curly Lambeau and Vince Lombardi are gone from their regular spots at Lambeau Field.
It's only temporary.
Press-Gazette Media reports they have been moved to a temporary holding area slightly to the west in the parking lot along Lombardi Avenue. It's because of the work that is continuing on the Lambeau Field renovation.
The statues will be moved back to a new Harlan Plaza in July.
The Packers Pro Shop, Curly's Pub and stadium tours remain open during construction.
- Historic building project complete; now includes affordable housing
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Wisconsin DPI considers easing license requirements to ease teacher shortage
- Annual Iverson Freking Awards handed out at luncheon
- Assembly speaker says his job is harder than governor's
- Alternative transportation forum looks to the future
- Highway 53 steering committee considering options for corridor development
- Toyota donates nearly $15,000 to La Crosse YWCA
- Buzz's Bikes building still looking for new owners