MADISON, Wis. (AP) - The Wisconsin Department of Transportation is warning Packers fans heading to Lambeau Field for Friday's preseason game against Seattle to be aware of ongoing road construction.
The DOT says fans should not encounter any significant traffic, but they should still allow extra time to make it to the game on time.
Travel lanes are reduced to 11-feet-wide for 10 miles along U.S. 41 in Brown County. And the speed limit is dropped to 55 mph along a portion of that. Also, the southbound Mason Street exit is closed.
State Highway 29 in Brown County also has narrow shoulders due to a temporary barrier wall at various locations that the DOT says will cause traffic to slow.
- Walker hopes federal government shutdown can be avoided
- Baldwin encourages Perdue to visit Wisconsin dairy farmers
- Bills to fight homelessness in Wisconsin up for vote
- Proposal would allow homemade baked goods sales in Wisconsin
- Wisconsin dairy farms face closure due to Canadian policies
- Walker says he has 'no interest' in higher vehicle fees
- Local students compete in dairy cook off
- Cub scouts donate bird nest boxes to La Crosse marsh
- La Crosse Police policies to be assessed in accreditation process
- Excessive use of technology among youth raising concerns