MADISON, Wis. (AP) - The Wisconsin Department of Transportation is warning Packers fans heading to Lambeau Field for Friday's preseason game against Seattle to be aware of ongoing road construction.
The DOT says fans should not encounter any significant traffic, but they should still allow extra time to make it to the game on time.
Travel lanes are reduced to 11-feet-wide for 10 miles along U.S. 41 in Brown County. And the speed limit is dropped to 55 mph along a portion of that. Also, the southbound Mason Street exit is closed.
State Highway 29 in Brown County also has narrow shoulders due to a temporary barrier wall at various locations that the DOT says will cause traffic to slow.
- UPDATE: Suspects in Tomah high speed chase arrested
- Fort Lauderdale shooter says he carried out attack for ISIS, FBI claims
- Tuesday closings due to weather
- Travel dangerous in many roads in Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Democrats propose legalizing medical marijuana
- Changes coming to prescription drug monitoring website Tuesday
- Sonar scans help divers target Lake Erie plane crash search
- Baldwin, Kind both attending inauguration while Pocan skips
- UnitedHealth tops Street 4Q forecasts
- Get a 'taste' of Onalaska while helping area teachers