MADISON, Wis. (AP) -- The Wisconsin agriculture department has put together resources related to the ongoing drought on its website.
The site provides links to other government agencies and weather information. It also has links to news releases on the drought and explanations about disaster and emergency declarations.
It also includes information for farmers, including help with where to go to getting financial planning and mediation with creditors.
The information can be accessed at http://datcp.wi.gov/Farms/Drought--2012.
- Local program helps entrepreneurs succeed
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- Low unemployment creates 'employee market'
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota
- Complaint leads to cross being removed from vets memorial
- Husband charged in connection to wife's death