WINONA, Minn. - The weather didn't stop children from participating in an Easter Egg Hunt Sunday in Winona, but the event did have to move indoors.
Students at Saint Mary's University (SMU) held the school's first egg hunt for children in the community. The event was free to attend and featured several games and coloring stations as well for the kids.19454012
Local businesses helped pay for the event, but SMU students did all the planning.
"It's just a way for us to give back to the community as well and to allow students the opportunity to interact with the community a little bit more," said St. Mary's University student Julianne Bartosz.
- Local family shares story of premature birth
- Area climate activists voice their opinions over Trump's policies
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- News 8 Sports Round Up- April 29, 2017
- La Crosse marshland gets a cleanup
- La Crosse Neighbors Day moves ahead with new leadership
- ATF lets some Minnesota gun buyers skip background checks