MINNEAPOLIS (AP) - Two police officers have been injured in a crash at a Minneapolis intersection.
Authorities say their squad was T-boned by another car about 9 p.m. Tuesday. The officers were taken to an area hospital. Their conditions are not available.
KARE-TV says two people in the other car refused medical treatment.
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Wisconsin plan seeks to cut achievement gap in half
- Kenosha teen stabbed at school dies
- APNewsBreak: Syrian who sued Trump brings family to US
- Congress OKs bill averting Saturday gov't shutdown
- Local program offers veterans extra healthcare
- Young students urge high schoolers to be safe during prom
- Police: Man pepper-sprayed autistic man eating free cookies
- La Crosse celebrates Arbor Day with a tree planting