SPARTA, Wis. - The Sparta Police Department is asking for the community's help identifying a suspect who burglarized the Wayside Tavern on Sunday, April 28.
Police released photos and surveillance video on its Facebook page Monday afternoon. The photos and video shows the unidentified suspect entered Wayside Tavern, 701 W. Wisconsin Street, and removed a safe that contained cash and checks.
If you recognize the person in the photographs/video or have any information about this burglary, you're asked to call the Sparta Police Department at (608) 269-3122 or the Monroe County Crime Stoppers at (608) 269-7867.
- Local family shares story of premature birth
- Area climate activists voice their opinions over Trump's policies
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- Course teaches Somali culture in central Minnesota
- News 8 Sports Round Up- April 29, 2017
- La Crosse marshland gets a cleanup
- La Crosse Neighbors Day moves ahead with new leadership