SPARTA, Wis. - The Sparta Police Department is asking for the community's help identifying a suspect who burglarized the Wayside Tavern on Sunday, April 28.
Police released photos and surveillance video on its Facebook page Monday afternoon. The photos and video shows the unidentified suspect entered Wayside Tavern, 701 W. Wisconsin Street, and removed a safe that contained cash and checks.
If you recognize the person in the photographs/video or have any information about this burglary, you're asked to call the Sparta Police Department at (608) 269-3122 or the Monroe County Crime Stoppers at (608) 269-7867.
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Local hospital expands suicide screening
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Handful of rat virus cases seen in Wisconsin and Illinois
- Pocan compliments Trump before skipping inauguration
- Nebraska, Iowa Guard troops assigned inauguration duties
- E. Iowa man charged in death of woman killed by cannon
- Wisconsin unemployment rate drops to 4 percent in December