VERNON COUNTY, Wis. - A Sparta man is facing multiple charges of exposing children to sexual materials.
According to the criminal complaint, Tyrell Clements-Green, 21, had text and Facebook conversations that included sexually explicit material and sexual requests with four Kickapoo High School students.
Clements-Green had been volunteering at the school until last fall. Investigators from the Vernon County Sheriff's Department interviewed the students involved after they requested an investigation through the principal. Authorities then contacted Clements-Green who turned himself in.
Authorities say Clements-Green admitted to some of the conversations, but says they only happened because he had been drinking.
Clements is facing two counts of exposing child to "harmful material" and two counts of exposing child to "harmful description."
Since the original complaint was filed, Clements-Green is now disputing some of the allegations. He is scheduled back in court at the end of the month.
- Prosecutor: No water for week led to jail dehydration death
- House Republicans pass abortion bills
- Federal officials charge 15 with eagle trafficking
- Cool, wet conditions put damper on Minnesota spring planting
- Baldwin encourages Perdue to visit Wisconsin dairy farmers
- Walker hopes federal government shutdown can be avoided
- Teacher pleads not guilty to failure to report sex abuse
- Authorities ID man whose body was found in Des Moines River
- Minnesota man accused of trying to kidnap woman
- Local students compete in dairy cook off