VERNON COUNTY, Wis. - A Sparta man is facing multiple charges of exposing children to sexual materials.
According to the criminal complaint, Tyrell Clements-Green, 21, had text and Facebook conversations that included sexually explicit material and sexual requests with four Kickapoo High School students.
Clements-Green had been volunteering at the school until last fall. Investigators from the Vernon County Sheriff's Department interviewed the students involved after they requested an investigation through the principal. Authorities then contacted Clements-Green who turned himself in.
Authorities say Clements-Green admitted to some of the conversations, but says they only happened because he had been drinking.
Clements is facing two counts of exposing child to "harmful material" and two counts of exposing child to "harmful description."
Since the original complaint was filed, Clements-Green is now disputing some of the allegations. He is scheduled back in court at the end of the month.
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- Injured Packers Nelson, Adams could be game-time decisions
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota
- Complaint leads to cross being removed from vets memorial
- Husband charged in connection to wife's death
- Stolen passwords used to change some grades, university says