SPARTA, WI - A 24-year-old Sparta woman was cited for her 28th offense of operating after suspension.
Sparta police say Natasha Scheitler was driving a car on Franklin Street when an officer stopped her because he knew she had a suspended license and had been cited numerous times.
Police say Scheitler was stopped and admitted her status was suspended and said she's never had a license. She said she had to drive in order to pick up her child.
- La Crosse distribution facility to close
- Assignment: Education - Advanced Placement Program Growing
- Man arrested in apparent Hibbing homicide
- Apostle Islands ice caves inaccessible to visitors
- Ice storms reducing blood donations in Midwest
- Icy weather brings danger
- State sues former UW-Oshkosh chancellor, business officer
- Walker sends letter in support of DeVos for education head
- Packers WR Nelson unlikely to play vs. Falcons
- Ice causing large number of falls in La Crosse