SPARTA, WI - A 24-year-old Sparta woman was cited for her 28th offense of operating after suspension.
Sparta police say Natasha Scheitler was driving a car on Franklin Street when an officer stopped her because he knew she had a suspended license and had been cited numerous times.
Police say Scheitler was stopped and admitted her status was suspended and said she's never had a license. She said she had to drive in order to pick up her child.
- Safe cams help police, local businesses solve crime
- UW-L celebrates School of Education
- Gundersen Health System considered top hospital for enviornmental excellence
- Downtown Mainstreet hosts 'Clean Your Block Party'
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Earth Buzz! raising awareness for polinator importance
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- UW-L softball takes two versus UW-River Falls
- Minnesota farmers begin planting under optimal weather