WITOKA, Minn. (WKBT) - No one was injured in a fire that destroyed a small barn north of La Crescent, at 32492 County View Drive in Witoka, Minnesota.
Ridgeway Fire Chief Jim Larson told News 8 neighbors called the fire in at 1:45 p.m. and when firefighters arrived, they worked to contain the fire to the small barn that had straw inside.
Firefighters were able to save an attached shed.
The cause of the fire is not known at this time.
- Wisconsin Revenue Department touts anti-fraud efforts
- The Latest: Wisconsin superintendent hopefuls hold forum
- Two found dead near Oshkosh during welfare check
- Republican proposes raising UW tuition by inflation, income
- New budget forecast coming Tuesday
- Stripper sues club in popular tourist destination
- Candidates for Wisconsin superintendent face off at forum
- Dayton administration proposes more energy from renewables
- Lawmakers push for hemp comeback in Wisconsin
- Senate to vote on ending ban on Sunday liquor sales