WITOKA, Minn. (WKBT) - No one was injured in a fire that destroyed a small barn north of La Crescent, at 32492 County View Drive in Witoka, Minnesota.
Ridgeway Fire Chief Jim Larson told News 8 neighbors called the fire in at 1:45 p.m. and when firefighters arrived, they worked to contain the fire to the small barn that had straw inside.
Firefighters were able to save an attached shed.
The cause of the fire is not known at this time.
- Proposed bill aims to bring veterans into agriculture
- Small school graduates four sets of twins
- La Crosse Loggers host open house at newly renovated Lumberyard
- Onalaska removing brick crosswalks on Highway 35
- La Crosse Central holds 95th Memorial Day ceremony
- La Crosse school officials prepare for Summer Food Service Program
- News 8 Sports Round Up- May 26, 2017
- 10 inmates escape from Minnesota prison; 1 still on the lam
- Wisconsin Corrections Department closes internal unit
- State delays release of comments on Walker's Medicaid plans