TOWN of HAMILTON, Wis. - Slippery conditions caused a car to go into a ditch and hit a guardrail on Highway 16 near Moos Road in the Town of Hamilton, according to the La Crosse County Sheriff's Department.
The driver lost control of his car on Highway 16 near Nathan Hill around 9:30 a.m.
Sheriff's Deputies gave the man several citations, including one for operating without a valid driver's license, no proof of insurance. The driver was also given a warning for driving too fast for conditions.19362870
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- La Crosse celebrates Arbor Day with a tree planting
- M.S. Walk raising money for medical research
- News 8 Sports Round Up-April 28, 2017
- Community leaders observe Workers Memorial Day
- 2 kayakers die after boats capsizes in Lake Michigan
- Kenosha teen stabbed at school dies