TOWN of HAMILTON, Wis. - Slippery conditions caused a car to go into a ditch and hit a guardrail on Highway 16 near Moos Road in the Town of Hamilton, according to the La Crosse County Sheriff's Department.
The driver lost control of his car on Highway 16 near Nathan Hill around 9:30 a.m.
Sheriff's Deputies gave the man several citations, including one for operating without a valid driver's license, no proof of insurance. The driver was also given a warning for driving too fast for conditions.19362870
- Minnesota Gov. Mark Dayton says he will finish his term despite being diagnosed with prostate cancer
- La Crosse in top 20 college towns
- Assignment: Education - Global Partners mentors Hamilton students
- Trump to take executive action advancing oil pipelines
- United Way nears campaign goal
- La Crosse County sees record home sales in 2016
- Couleecap granted $53,000 for entrepreneurial support
- End of TPP leaves farmers and business leaders concerned
- Education tax credit causes stir at Minnesota Legislature
- Dayton plots big budget with public health insurance option