COON VALLEY, Wis. (WKBT) - Area fire departments responded to a shed fire outside Coon Valley Saturday afternoon.
Homeowners say they were burning trash in the driveway when the sparks ignited a fire in their shed.
Firefighters from Coon Valley and Cashton responded to the call, on County Highway H.
The shed collapsed and is a total loss, but no one was hurt, according to the Coon Valley Fire Department.
- Wisconsin man accused of posting nude photos of ex online
- Local program offers veterans extra healthcare
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Holmen man sentenced to life for murder of girlfriend
- GOP bill would discipline hecklers at UW speeches
- Wisconsin DOJ, feds, police set up Drug Take Back Day
- Wisconsin judge hears challenge to homemade bakery ban
- Sparta American Legion Family presents check to Freedom Honor Flight
- WIAA to offer concussion insurance for student athletes
- West Salem Middle School raises awareness for importance of physical activity