It was a one-stop-shop for seniors at the Valley View Mall in Onalaska Saturday, June 8.
The Coulee Region RSVP organization hosted the Senior Expo for Active Adults and Seniors.
The event brings in organizations from around the area to set up booths and provide information on what services they have to offer the elderly.
It included everything from in-home care to financial services to assisted living opportunities.20516060
One of the nurses at Saturday's event says it's important for seniors to take the time now when they're healthy to plan for what care they want to receive in the future.
"It's very difficult at that moment to gather the information and to process it that's why we like to bring the awareness so that in the non emergent moment you're able to understand the resources," said Louise Albrecht, RN Case Manager, Bright Star.
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Wisconsin DPI considers easing license requirements to ease teacher shortage
- Assembly speaker says his job is harder than governor's
- Adams joins Nelson as latest question in Packers WR group
- Man arrested in apparent Hibbing homicide
- Walker sends letter in support of DeVos for education head
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion Hunt Clues 2017
- La Crosse distribution facility to close
- Apostle Islands ice caves inaccessible to visitors
- Peaches and cheese: Governors place bet on Falcons-Packers