CHISAGO LAKE TOWNSHIP, Minn. (AP) - Volunteers and law enforcement personnel are resuming their search for a missing Oakdale woman.
About 300 volunteers gathered Thursday to look for 27-year-old Danielle Jelinek. She was reported missing on Sunday after she disappeared from a home in Chisago Lake Township. Searchers are gathering at the Chisago City Community Center Friday morning to continue the search.
Chisago County Sheriff Rick Duncan says the last person to see Jelinek is a man family members describe as a friend with whom Jelinek had a past romantic relationship. The Star Tribune reports authorities say a search of the man's house turned up Jelinek's cell phone and purse.
- Taking one for the city: La Crosse boy cleans up skate park
- Local family shares story of premature birth
- Area climate activists voice their opinions over Trump's policies
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- Onalaska High School students plan 5K for good cause
- Ninth annual Earth Fair attracts local families
- Coulee Council on Addictions announces plans for new building