CHISAGO LAKE TOWNSHIP, Minn. (AP) - Volunteers and law enforcement personnel are resuming their search for a missing Oakdale woman.
About 300 volunteers gathered Thursday to look for 27-year-old Danielle Jelinek. She was reported missing on Sunday after she disappeared from a home in Chisago Lake Township. Searchers are gathering at the Chisago City Community Center Friday morning to continue the search.
Chisago County Sheriff Rick Duncan says the last person to see Jelinek is a man family members describe as a friend with whom Jelinek had a past romantic relationship. The Star Tribune reports authorities say a search of the man's house turned up Jelinek's cell phone and purse.
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Chili cook-off warms up community while raising money
- Area protester goes to joins Women's March on Washington D. C.