LA CROSSE, WI (WKBT) - The UW-La Crosse Screaming Eagles Marching Band is showing off some its best performances.
The marching band invited guests to its annual concert review on Sunday at Mitchell Hall.
The concert is a tribute to a season's worth of work beginning in August.
The performance includes some fan favorites, including "Don't Stop Believing" by Journey.22788584
Members hope the performance gives people a reason to get into the school spirit.
"We have a lot of fun performing and I think that definitely has an effect on our audience and their mood while they're listening to us. I think it's a really fun thing to just come and see and sit down and relax and watch us do what we do," said Screaming Eagles drum major Ally Wolf.
You can check out the Screaming Eagles Nov. 16 when UW-L takes on the Eau Claire Blue Golds at Veterans Memorial Stadium.
- Tuesday closings due to weather
- Travel dangerous in many roads in Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Democrats propose legalizing medical marijuana
- Changes coming to prescription drug monitoring website Tuesday
- Sonar scans help divers target Lake Erie plane crash search
- Baldwin, Kind both attending inauguration while Pocan skips
- UnitedHealth tops Street 4Q forecasts
- Get a 'taste' of Onalaska while helping area teachers
- Xcel sets new record for hydroelectric production
- Winter Rec-Fest brings winter sports to La Crosse families