LA CROSSE, WI (WKBT) - The UW-La Crosse Screaming Eagles Marching Band is showing off some its best performances.
The marching band invited guests to its annual concert review on Sunday at Mitchell Hall.
The concert is a tribute to a season's worth of work beginning in August.
The performance includes some fan favorites, including "Don't Stop Believing" by Journey.22788584
Members hope the performance gives people a reason to get into the school spirit.
"We have a lot of fun performing and I think that definitely has an effect on our audience and their mood while they're listening to us. I think it's a really fun thing to just come and see and sit down and relax and watch us do what we do," said Screaming Eagles drum major Ally Wolf.
You can check out the Screaming Eagles Nov. 16 when UW-L takes on the Eau Claire Blue Golds at Veterans Memorial Stadium.
- Taking one for the city: La Crosse boy cleans up skate park
- Local family shares story of premature birth
- Area climate activists voice their opinions over Trump's policies
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- Onalaska High School students plan 5K for good cause
- Ninth annual Earth Fair attracts local families
- Coulee Council on Addictions announces plans for new building