LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - The School District of La Crosse's supervisor of buildings and grounds received a statewide award on Friday.
Joe Ledvina was awarded the Wisconsin Association of School Business Officials Facilities Manager of the Year Award. He is responsible for maintaining all of the District's facilities and grounds and oversees all capital improvement and maintenance projects, including the building of the new Northside Elementary School.
Thanks to Ledvina, the District says it now has a comprehensive list of potential short, mid, and long-term needed capital maintenance and improvement projects.
"Joe sets the tone of excellence for the School District of La Crosse. He is committed to providing the very best facilities for our students, staff, and the community," said Janet Rosseter, the School District of La Crosse's executive director of business services.
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Handful of rat virus cases seen in Wisconsin and Illinois
- Pocan compliments Trump before skipping inauguration
- Nebraska, Iowa Guard troops assigned inauguration duties
- E. Iowa man charged in death of woman killed by cannon
- Wisconsin unemployment rate drops to 4 percent in December
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion Hunt Clues 2017
- 13-year-old charged with attempted murder in Fort Dodge