LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - The School District of La Crosse's supervisor of buildings and grounds received a statewide award on Friday.
Joe Ledvina was awarded the Wisconsin Association of School Business Officials Facilities Manager of the Year Award. He is responsible for maintaining all of the District's facilities and grounds and oversees all capital improvement and maintenance projects, including the building of the new Northside Elementary School.
Thanks to Ledvina, the District says it now has a comprehensive list of potential short, mid, and long-term needed capital maintenance and improvement projects.
"Joe sets the tone of excellence for the School District of La Crosse. He is committed to providing the very best facilities for our students, staff, and the community," said Janet Rosseter, the School District of La Crosse's executive director of business services.
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- La Crosse celebrates Arbor Day with a tree planting
- ATF lets some Minnesota gun buyers skip background checks
- Farms' thirst for water roils Wisconsin's central sands
- Minnesota city to unleash goats on invasive plants
- Minnesota residents help homeless man
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm