LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Saturday marks one of the last days you can sign up for health care through the federal exchange website.
To have health insurance by April 1, people have to sign up through heathcare.gov by Saturday.
The website is part of President Obama's signature legislation, the Affordable Care Act. Open enrollment on the site closes at the end of this month. If you haven't bought coverage by then, you will have to wait until open enrollment begins for coverage in 2015.
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Chili cook-off warms up community while raising money
- Area protester goes to joins Women's March on Washington D. C.