LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Saturday marks one of the last days you can sign up for health care through the federal exchange website.
To have health insurance by April 1, people have to sign up through heathcare.gov by Saturday.
The website is part of President Obama's signature legislation, the Affordable Care Act. Open enrollment on the site closes at the end of this month. If you haven't bought coverage by then, you will have to wait until open enrollment begins for coverage in 2015.
- Taking one for the city: La Crosse boy cleans up skate park
- Local family shares story of premature birth
- Area climate activists voice their opinions over Trump's policies
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- Onalaska High School students plan 5K for good cause
- Ninth annual Earth Fair attracts local families
- Coulee Council on Addictions announces plans for new building