LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - While adults were doing some downtown holiday shopping, kids got the chance to meet a very special couple.
Mr. and Mrs. Claus spent the day taking pictures with kids and their families at Duluth Trading Co. Saturday afternoon.
The store set up a model of Santa's workshop where kids could meet the big man in red and of course tell him what they want for Christmas.
Santa says he wants to give every kid the chance to get a holiday photo. "We wanted to set up a workshop setting where people can bring their own cameras, take their own pictures, and we'll do all kinds of poses for them and we do not charge," said Santa Claus.
If you would like to visit Santa's Workshop at Duluth Trading Company, the couple will be back Sunday through Thursday starting this Thursday and going until Dec. 23.
- Holmen homicide suspect pleads guilty in 2015 murder
- Turnout hits 8 percent in Wisconsin superintendent race
- Powerball jackpot tops $400 million for 1st time in months
- The guitar that will build a La Crosse home
- Former Packer talks leadership, teamwork at Boy Scouts fundraiser
- Interfaith panel promotes understanding
- 'Spudmobile' makes stop at La Crosse schools
- La Crescent leaders hear ideas for downtown development
- Businesses gather for discussion on possible new tax
- Students learn robotics at Trane in La Crosse