LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - While adults were doing some downtown holiday shopping, kids got the chance to meet a very special couple.
Mr. and Mrs. Claus spent the day taking pictures with kids and their families at Duluth Trading Co. Saturday afternoon.
The store set up a model of Santa's workshop where kids could meet the big man in red and of course tell him what they want for Christmas.
Santa says he wants to give every kid the chance to get a holiday photo. "We wanted to set up a workshop setting where people can bring their own cameras, take their own pictures, and we'll do all kinds of poses for them and we do not charge," said Santa Claus.
If you would like to visit Santa's Workshop at Duluth Trading Company, the couple will be back Sunday through Thursday starting this Thursday and going until Dec. 23.
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Chili cook-off warms up community while raising money
- Area protester goes to joins Women's March on Washington D. C.