LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - While adults were doing some downtown holiday shopping, kids got the chance to meet a very special couple.
Mr. and Mrs. Claus spent the day taking pictures with kids and their families at Duluth Trading Co. Saturday afternoon.
The store set up a model of Santa's workshop where kids could meet the big man in red and of course tell him what they want for Christmas.
Santa says he wants to give every kid the chance to get a holiday photo. "We wanted to set up a workshop setting where people can bring their own cameras, take their own pictures, and we'll do all kinds of poses for them and we do not charge," said Santa Claus.
If you would like to visit Santa's Workshop at Duluth Trading Company, the couple will be back Sunday through Thursday starting this Thursday and going until Dec. 23.
- Deputy: 1 ejected, several injured in school bus vs. dump truck crash
- Wisconsin's youth prison hit with another lawsuit
- The Latest: Lawmakers work through the night on state budget
- Man pleads not guilty in deadly Iowa jail escape
- Man accused of killing parents, sister, pleads not guilty
- Senators want hearing aids available over the counter
- Iowa man found mentally fit to stand trial in double murder
- Iowa court offices to be closed Friday due to budget cuts
- "Share the Love" donation to Family & Children's Center
- Bennett getting acclimated quickly to Packers