LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - You won't be seeing anymore bell ringers this year, but the Salvation Army is still looking for your help to meet its holiday goal.
A special donation match event starts Thursday for the organization's Red Kettle Campaign.
A community member who wants to stay anonymous says he or she will match up to $5,000 donated Thursday through the end of the year.
Anonymous donor to match up to $5,000 donated in-person at organization's administrative office, 1223 N. 8th Street in La Crosse, through December 31.
The Salvation Army is about 70-percent of the way to meeting its 2013 Red Kettle goal.23662458
- Holmen homicide suspect pleads guilty in 2015 murder
- Turnout hits 8 percent in Wisconsin superintendent race
- Powerball jackpot tops $400 million for 1st time in months
- Businesses gather for discussion on possible new tax
- Students learn robotics at Trane in La Crosse
- The guitar that will build a La Crosse home
- Representative Kind hears from local voters in La Crosse
- Iowa House panel OKs medical marijuana oil bill
- Minnesota man gets 2 year sentence for lying in terror case
- Email shows Holtz was counting on 'reform group' to help