LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - You won't be seeing anymore bell ringers this year, but the Salvation Army is still looking for your help to meet its holiday goal.
A special donation match event starts Thursday for the organization's Red Kettle Campaign.
A community member who wants to stay anonymous says he or she will match up to $5,000 donated Thursday through the end of the year.
Anonymous donor to match up to $5,000 donated in-person at organization's administrative office, 1223 N. 8th Street in La Crosse, through December 31.
The Salvation Army is about 70-percent of the way to meeting its 2013 Red Kettle goal.23662458
- La Crosse Police urge boaters to be safe over weekend
- De Soto student in custody for school threat
- Monroe Co. man avoids prison for shooting mother
- Rail tank car helps first responders prepare in case of derailment
- Locomotive engine oil spill in Jackson county
- Iowa man accused of stealing from ailing dad gets probation
- Wisconsin woman jumps on hood of her SUV to prevent theft
- Parents of malnourished teen found dead plead not guilty
- The Latest: Teen plane crash survivor in serious condition
- The Latest: Teens in Wisconsin plane crash identified