LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Riverside Park is the new venue for an old favorite here in La Crosse, and Saturday's weather marked the perfect day to kick it off.
For years, the Saturday morning farmers market has opened each May at the La Crosse County Hall parking lot, but this spring, the market is being held at Riverside Park.
The market will run through the summer from 7 a.m. until noon up to Oct. 25, and it features a bunch of new attractions this year. Along with produce, stands are also offering artwork, jewelry, and crafts almost every Saturday.
Vendors say they're excited about the move to Riverside Park and expect it to be a huge success.
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- Local program helps entrepreneurs succeed
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- Low unemployment creates 'employee market'
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota