LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Riverside Park is the new venue for an old favorite here in La Crosse, and Saturday's weather marked the perfect day to kick it off.
For years, the Saturday morning farmers market has opened each May at the La Crosse County Hall parking lot, but this spring, the market is being held at Riverside Park.
The market will run through the summer from 7 a.m. until noon up to Oct. 25, and it features a bunch of new attractions this year. Along with produce, stands are also offering artwork, jewelry, and crafts almost every Saturday.
Vendors say they're excited about the move to Riverside Park and expect it to be a huge success.
- Holmen homicide suspect pleads guilty in 2015 murder
- Turnout hits 8 percent in Wisconsin superintendent race
- Powerball jackpot tops $400 million for 1st time in months
- Businesses gather for discussion on possible new tax
- Students learn robotics at Trane in La Crosse
- The guitar that will build a La Crosse home
- Representative Kind hears from local voters in La Crosse
- Iowa House panel OKs medical marijuana oil bill
- Minnesota man gets 2 year sentence for lying in terror case
- Email shows Holtz was counting on 'reform group' to help