LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Riverside Park is the new venue for an old favorite here in La Crosse, and Saturday's weather marked the perfect day to kick it off.
For years, the Saturday morning farmers market has opened each May at the La Crosse County Hall parking lot, but this spring, the market is being held at Riverside Park.
The market will run through the summer from 7 a.m. until noon up to Oct. 25, and it features a bunch of new attractions this year. Along with produce, stands are also offering artwork, jewelry, and crafts almost every Saturday.
Vendors say they're excited about the move to Riverside Park and expect it to be a huge success.
- La Crosse Police urge boaters to be safe over weekend
- De Soto student in custody for school threat
- Monroe Co. man avoids prison for shooting mother
- Rail tank car helps first responders prepare in case of derailment
- Locomotive engine oil spill in Jackson county
- Iowa man accused of stealing from ailing dad gets probation
- Wisconsin woman jumps on hood of her SUV to prevent theft
- Parents of malnourished teen found dead plead not guilty
- The Latest: Teen plane crash survivor in serious condition
- The Latest: Teens in Wisconsin plane crash identified