BARABOO, Wis. - A Baraboo woman was stopped Saturday night for what Sauk County Sheriff's Department said is her 33rd citation for driving with a revoked license.
According to the report, a sheriff's deputy pulled over a vehicle on Winneshiek Drive in the Town of Dellona, Wis., just after 10 p.m.
A registration check on the vehicle had informed the deputy of the owner's revoked-license status, the sheriff's department said. The report also noted the deputy had cited the driver in the recent past.
Winona Rau-Weirich, 23, of Baraboo, was cited for operating after revocation 33rd offense.
Sauk County Sheriff Chip Meister said Rau-Weirich has two pending revoked-license driving charges; one in Sauk County and another in Adams County. Both are charged as a 33rd offense, the sheriff.
The Town of Dellona is about 20 miles north of Baraboo.
- Local program helps entrepreneurs succeed
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- Low unemployment creates 'employee market'
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota
- Complaint leads to cross being removed from vets memorial
- Husband charged in connection to wife's death