LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Crews will be resurfacing 8.5 miles of WIS 33 from the La Crosse/Monroe County line to WIS 27 near Cashton beginning Monday, August 11.
Several culvert pipes will also be replaced along the highway.
The Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT) said WIS 33 will remain open to one lane of traffic during construction and there will be periodic flagging operations. The $2.2 million project is expected to be complete by September 19, 2014.
- La Crosse Police urge boaters to be safe over weekend
- De Soto student in custody for school threat
- Monroe Co. man avoids prison for shooting mother
- Rail tank car helps first responders prepare in case of derailment
- Locomotive engine oil spill in Jackson county
- Iowa man accused of stealing from ailing dad gets probation
- Wisconsin woman jumps on hood of her SUV to prevent theft
- Parents of malnourished teen found dead plead not guilty
- The Latest: Teen plane crash survivor in serious condition
- The Latest: Teens in Wisconsin plane crash identified