LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Crews will be resurfacing 8.5 miles of WIS 33 from the La Crosse/Monroe County line to WIS 27 near Cashton beginning Monday, August 11.
Several culvert pipes will also be replaced along the highway.
The Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT) said WIS 33 will remain open to one lane of traffic during construction and there will be periodic flagging operations. The $2.2 million project is expected to be complete by September 19, 2014.
- Dayton plots big budget with public health insurance option
- A woman was arrested in Black Hills after abducting her kids
- Wisconsin manufacturing tax credit continues to grow
- Walker to deliver budget address on Feb. 8
- Community Closings & Delays due to approaching storm
- End of TPP leaves farmers and business leaders concerned
- Plans on hold for proposed cell towers in La Crosse
- Trial set for mom whose toddler was found wandering outside
- Education tax credit causes stir at Minnesota Legislature
- Wisconsin Democrats: County websites were hacked