LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Crews will be resurfacing 8.5 miles of WIS 33 from the La Crosse/Monroe County line to WIS 27 near Cashton beginning Monday, August 11.
Several culvert pipes will also be replaced along the highway.
The Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT) said WIS 33 will remain open to one lane of traffic during construction and there will be periodic flagging operations. The $2.2 million project is expected to be complete by September 19, 2014.
- Holmen homicide suspect pleads guilty in 2015 murder
- Turnout hits 8 percent in Wisconsin superintendent race
- Powerball jackpot tops $400 million for 1st time in months
- Businesses gather for discussion on possible new tax
- Students learn robotics at Trane in La Crosse
- The guitar that will build a La Crosse home
- Representative Kind hears from local voters in La Crosse
- Iowa House panel OKs medical marijuana oil bill
- Minnesota man gets 2 year sentence for lying in terror case
- Email shows Holtz was counting on 'reform group' to help