MONROE COUNTY, Wis. (WKBT) - Residents in Monroe County voted in favor of downsizing the Monroe County Board of Supervisors.
The board will go from 24 members to just 16 due to a 3,639 to 1,954 vote on Tuesday.
The reduction in board members wouldn't take place until 2016 after a redistricting process.
- Holmen man sentenced to life for murder of girlfriend
- Holmen man in custody after armed robbery and 5-hour standoff
- Herberger's to move into former Macy's location at Valley View Mall
- Police: Student critically hurt in Kenosha school stabbing
- Bill banning abortion coverage for state workers up for vote
- Education accountability bill up for committee vote
- Bill would let victims, witnesses block body camera releases
- Man accused of trying to kill girlfriend faces sentencing
- Urban Beekeeping
- New breast cancer detection soon offered at Mayo Clinic in La Crosse