MONROE COUNTY, Wis. (WKBT) - Residents in Monroe County voted in favor of downsizing the Monroe County Board of Supervisors.
The board will go from 24 members to just 16 due to a 3,639 to 1,954 vote on Tuesday.
The reduction in board members wouldn't take place until 2016 after a redistricting process.
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Assembly speaker says his job is harder than governor's
- Adams joins Nelson as latest question in Packers WR group
- Man arrested in apparent Hibbing homicide
- Walker sends letter in support of DeVos for education head
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion Hunt Clues 2017
- La Crosse distribution facility to close
- Apostle Islands ice caves inaccessible to visitors
- Peaches and cheese: Governors place bet on Falcons-Packers
- State sues former UW-Oshkosh chancellor, business officer