LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Incumbent democrat Steve Doyle has won re-election to Wisconsin's 94th Assembly District seat.
Doyle has held the 94th Assembly District seat since 2011. This will be his 4th term. He ran unopposed in the Primary.
Bradley is an area businessman and 3rd congressional district Vice-Chairman for the Republican party.
Bradley last ran for Wisconsin Secretary of State in 2014 where he lost to incumbent Douglas La Follette .
- City crews busy repairing potholes
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Local hospital expands suicide screening
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion has been found!
- Wisconsin unemployment rate drops to 4 percent in December
- 13-year-old charged with attempted murder in Fort Dodge
- Gundersen warns against travelling to Zika-impacted areas
- Todd English named Firefighter of the Year for 2016