LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Incumbent democrat Steve Doyle has won re-election to Wisconsin's 94th Assembly District seat.
Doyle has held the 94th Assembly District seat since 2011. This will be his 4th term. He ran unopposed in the Primary.
Bradley is an area businessman and 3rd congressional district Vice-Chairman for the Republican party.
Bradley last ran for Wisconsin Secretary of State in 2014 where he lost to incumbent Douglas La Follette .
- Proposed bill aims to bring veterans into agriculture
- Small school graduates four sets of twins
- La Crosse Loggers host open house at newly renovated Lumberyard
- Onalaska removing brick crosswalks on Highway 35
- La Crosse Central holds 95th Memorial Day ceremony
- La Crosse school officials prepare for Summer Food Service Program
- News 8 Sports Round Up- May 26, 2017
- 10 inmates escape from Minnesota prison; 1 still on the lam
- Wisconsin Corrections Department closes internal unit
- State delays release of comments on Walker's Medicaid plans