LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Incumbent democrat Steve Doyle has won re-election to Wisconsin's 94th Assembly District seat.
Doyle has held the 94th Assembly District seat since 2011. This will be his 4th term. He ran unopposed in the Primary.
Bradley is an area businessman and 3rd congressional district Vice-Chairman for the Republican party.
Bradley last ran for Wisconsin Secretary of State in 2014 where he lost to incumbent Douglas La Follette .
- New safety measures on the way to Norplex Drive after recent creek death
- Rep. Walz mulling Democratic bid for Minnesota governor
- Gundersen program helps mothers, parents with drug addictions
- La Crosse rally supports transgender youth
- Wisconsin attorney general appeals redistricting ruling
- Officers go 'wild' in support of Special Olympics
- Family Fest returns to La Crosse Center this weekend
- Vikings' stadium board at full strength after resignations
- Storm misses Birkie course, race canceled
- Judges express skepticism over claims in voting cases